Auto Sleeper Mercedes Benz M Star campervan van conversion
Auto-Sleeper Mercedes Benz M Star campervan van conversion is a really good-looking camper both inside and out. This was launched at the NEC motorhome and caravan show in Birmingham UK. Mike from Derby motorhomes has carried out a comprehensive video to show all the features of this Auto-Sleeper Mercedes Benz M Star campervan van conversion has a huge specification and has the all-new Aldi central heating system fitted with six fitted radiators.
Mercedes Benz Auto-Sleeper M Star
The habitation layout on this model is based on the Warwick XL layout and when this comes down to luxury then this lives up to that Mercedes Benz luxury tag. The model on display has stunning grey leather trim and the overhead lockers are shaped to create space and provide that additional width. A fabulous shower and toilet space make this an ideal two-person living space. The habitation area has air conditioning as does the cab area. The cab has all the neat Mercedes Benz finishes and has swivel front seats that are heated seats and leather-trimmed to match the habitation lounge area. The transmission is automatic and provides that luxury car-like driving position with all those Mercedes Benz features.
Are you looking to buy an Auto-Sleeper M Star?
Mike and Tim from “Derby motorhomes” are available to discuss buying any Auto-Sleeper contact them about the development of the M Star and the availability of the different models. If you have a question about selling an Auto-Sleeper then call 01332 360222 for a free valuation. Also if you have looking to sell a used motorhome for cash call “we buy any motorcaravan” on 01283 240237. Fill in the form below or call 01243 264056 for “Engineer aftercare”.
Auto-Sleeper Mercedes Benz M Star campervan van conversion has the latest driver assistance technology including;
- Electrical parking brake
- Crosswind assist
- Lane-keeping assist
- Hill-start assist
- Active brake assist
- Headlight assistant
- Parking package with reversing camera
- Cruise control
The Mercedes Benz M Star upgraded 3880kg chassis features;
- Electric closing assist on the sliding door
- Heated and electric adjustable exterior mirrors
- Alloy wheels
- Rear mud flaps
- Chrome-plated radiator grille
- Colour coded frame
- Alde central heating with 6 radiators
- 2 independent fan-assisted radiators for the cab and sliding door area
- Alde flow system for constant hot water to freshwater capacity
- 30L LPG gas tank with solenoid control for electronic on/off operation from the Sargent control panel
- 110W Solar panel – PV Logic rigid mono high density
- – 20% smaller, lighter with 10 years warranty
- 100ah Lithium battery
- Dometic 157L high performance 12v 10 series fridge with removable ice box and dual hinged door
- Coachbuilt class cooker with separate oven, grill and dual fuel hob, with 3 gas burners and an electric hot plate
- Separate shower and toilet in the washroom