The popular Autosleeper Topaz was manufactured in Willersey, near Broadway, in the Cotswold’s, in the UK. Building quality Volkswagen campervans. So, the Autosleeper Topaz is roomy and has a good specification.
- dual purpose vehicle
- with plenty of options.
- iconic brand VW.
- high roof campervan
Autosleeper Topaz Reviews
Thus it is ideal for those short or long term breaks as well as everyday use.
- Many people use the Topaz as a second vehicle.
- In fact, they are fine to use and not too big.
- VW is a great vehicle to drive be it in the city or the countryside.
So, being part of the Autosleeper motorhomes campervan history.
Hence, the name of the VW Autosleeper Topaz campervan has a lot to offer.
- Also, smart in appearance the VW iconic campervan will live on.
- Hence, the new T6 has to prove to be today’s worthy champion.
- The Autosleeper Topaz has a proven record.
Thus, in both the actual design and the layout.
High Roof Campervan
Also, with the high top roof, this provides plenty of room to move about inside.
- Whilst it is a simple layout and with a rock and roll bed, that is easy to make up.
- Hence, we have the Autosleeper Topaz that has been a great selling VW campervan for some time.
Another good feature is that it is available with an automatic gearbox with the DSG version.
Also, the Auto-sleeper Topaz has grade 3 thermally insulation. With the full VW driving aid package and premium packs available.
- Thus, enhancing winter use with the ESP with active skid control.
- In addition, to the ABS braking and optional day running lights.
- Also, with the option of a Fiat package with cab and comfort matic automatic gearbox.
In addition, the cruise control when selected in the premium pack, makes the Autosleeper Topaz an enjoyable experience to drive.