Well there are changing times in any industry and motorhome sales are no exception.
With more leisure time filtering through and an ageing population, those changin times are bound to happen.
Motorhome Changing Times
- Motorhome owners tend to be 55 plus years in age.
- Changing times are also coming with the new technology.
- We now live in an information age.
- No better way to find out about a motorhome than online.
- Youtube to thank for making motorhome information come alive.
- Not to mention Facebook and Twitter.
All, passing on live time information at the click of a mouse.
There is no stopping this Google driven information train and that has to be a good thing for the consumer. Whilst dealers are embracing the opportunities the consequences are clear.
- Reduced margins and some great deals for the consumer!
- But, more sales for the dealer who is switched on!
- Also, a growth time for the manufacturers!
There can in the end only be one winner the consumer. Motorhomes may well be complicated things if you let them.
- We have seen the housing market margins being squeezed for estate agents.
- How long have the motorhome dealerships and manufacturers got?
- Motorhomes are often referred to as houses on wheels!
Dealers Like are developing online. Below is from their youtube channel, that they have been developing.
- Virtual Reality videos of all their new and used motorhomes.
Our cover video is a selection of Auto-Sleepers New motorhomes on display at the Auto-Sleeper exhibition centre in Derby.
Derby motorhomes sales Director Tim Lemon commented;
- ” The information train is definitely on track to delivering sales”!
- “We are not on the cusp of learning about new technology, it is here right now”!
Selling has always been about offering value for money and offering a service that matches the customers expectation.
Tim commented further;
- “It is no longer rocket science but, our customers are over the moon with what we are developing”!
- “Our knowlage and experience being a long established, independent Auto-Sleeper dealer, add even more value”.
Live the dream with Derby motorhomes 01332 360222.
Derby Motorhome Used Auto-Sleeper
So, many think that motorhome sales, will to some extent rest with how the economy is going to be.
Just stand back and look at the facts, living the dream is nearer now for many to grab a slice of the action.
- Motorhome Finance like all funding of products, has been the key to unlock the door.
- Many releasing equity in their houses.
With house prices that have risen again and again, there is a lot of equity out there untapped.
That dream motorhome is now in the mindset of people retiring thinking, why not.
We all have that escape route in mind, to just take off and go live that dream by the sea. What better way that in an English assembled motorhome an Auto-Sleeper? Fifty plus years and going strong and now in the ownership of the Trigano group!
2017 began with Trigano taking over Auto-Sleeper, Marquis Leisure and Adria all in a matter of weeks! Not to be outdone Hymer Group captured Elddis a long established motorhome player in the UK.
So, that has to be a clear sign of a grab for market share.
Again, the signs are there, that the motorhome market is moving forward at pace. So, grab that chance to live that dream today, why wait?
[gravityform id=”19″ title=”true” description=”true”]