Our Obligations As A Business
Our process for the implementation of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). We provide contact details for the main website motorhomes campervans.net. We are observing data protection regulation and providing customers with access to their data upon request. They can be found by request sending an email to;
- Who Is to see our domain registration
- We own other domain names that may be linked from time to time on a redirection basis.
This is due to be introduced May 25th 2018 changes. This is a new and an overview is on the Main GDPR website (follow links below). More information on this EU GDPR directive can be found;
Other Data Uses Incorporate
- Our use of data is for our advertising purposes.
- Data and customer information is via login and password protected.
- We hold trade data (such as manufacturer and dealer details for advertising purposes).
- We hold private customers data (those who are members of groups and requesting help to find a motorhome or campervan).
Therefore, in the course of our business, we hold data in our main website database;
- Showing reports of the actual requests from customers.
- Providing proof of how and when these actions were fulfilled.
- Where used when in our possession.
PLEASE NOTE We are
ICO REGISTERED 00041380675
The data we hold is mainly of customers who either, advertise with us, or are members of groups that we administrate. Information and data compliments;
- Customer Names.
- Postal Addresses.
- Email Addresses
- Mobile Phone Numbers.
- Main Contact Numbers.
- Any Links to Customers Social Media Profiles (if provided or requested).
Use of the data provided
We use the data to promote the client and customers presence on the main website.
We promote via our social media channels accordingly on;
We provide a dedicated email address to handle ant data enquiries;
- For customers requesting that their data held should be removed.
- For customers wishing changes to their data.
Action on Customer Requests;
- The customer has to send in an email to prove that we hold the data.
- This is by way of a form to be completed and emailed to us.
- We then will confirm, we do hold the data or do not, as may be the case.
- We will delete information if requested accordingly in our database.