Next Generation Motorhome Podcasts
We carry out podcasts with our many customers like motorhome dealers and their key staff. We like to go for topical questions and answers that we think helps everyone involved. For us, it is a great way of keeping in touch with our customers.
For customers, this is a great way to listen to informative questions that can help. Especially, when there are special offers and promotions that are available. Our aim has been to promote and help our wide range of customers.
In return they have motorhome marketing tools available to help their customers so we all win, win. The fact remains that we may well generate leads from our various forms of motorhome marketing. However, in the end, the motorhome buyer will decide the dealer to buy from.
Motorhome Podcasts Reviews
Our next motorhome podcast is due to take place shortly with: The V21 productions team have won design awards for innovative marketing ideas, Being a relative newcomer to the motorhome marketing place. We introduced them to the idea of VR (virtual reality) on motorhomes and they did an excellent job.
Motorhomes being promoted by any form of media is high on our agenda. So, we thought no better candidate to conduct our very first podcast than to see what they make of motorhomes and campervans.
Opinions from the leading edge of marketing are all good feedback. The can be found on Facebook and Twitter and their website.
Motorhome Podcasts Questions
Our dirty dozen questions on our podcast. All to dig into what people think and what is working.
- what do you see as the future for motorhome videos?
- having done VR (Virtual Reality) on motorhomes, do you think customers have been impressed?
- a motorhome is expensive do you think the VR will help customers in deciding their budget?
- how do you see conventional advertising interacting with VR?
- does conventional advertising have a future?
- demand is growing for media advertising will v21 keep up?
- buying from motorhome dealers does the website influence the choice?
- what has been your largest project to date?
- do you do other leisure-related projects?
- taking motorhomes with VR did you find any issues? Location for example.
- online information attached to VR working for dealers?
- what are the key SEO functionality of VR assisting in motorhome marketing?