GDPR general data protection regulation
GDPR general data protection regulation is our process for implementing the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). We provide contact details for the main website motorhomes campervans.net. We are observing data protection regulations and providing customers access to their data upon request. They can be found by request by sending an email to;
- Who Is to see our domain registration
- We own other domain names that may be linked from time to time on a redirection basis.
This is due to be introduced on May 25th 2018 changes. This is new and an overview is on the Main GDPR website (follow the links below). More information on this EU GDPR directive can be found;
Other Data Uses Incorporate
- Our use of data is for our advertising purposes
- Data and customer information is via login and password protected
- We hold trade data (such as manufacturer and dealer details for advertising purposes)
- We hold private customers’ data (those who are members of groups and requesting help to find a motorhome or campervan)
GDPR General Data Protection Regulation
Therefore, in the course of our business, we hold data in our website database;
- Showing reports of the actual requests from customers.
- Providing proof of how and when these actions were fulfilled.
- Where used when in our possession.
PLEASE NOTE We are
ICO REGISTERED 00041380675